• Specific priority areas identified
• Signal level inside/outside db
• Construction material of internal partition walls and exterior walls
• Ceiling type (plaster or suspended ceiling) to be identified
• Roof access to run cabling from external aerials to repeaters
• Riser access between floors
• Ensure adequate space above ceiling to run cables and mount
directional couplers and splitters
• Identify any issues with building layout or construction that would impede
cable runs or signal spread.
• Identify any remedial work required prior to and after the installation.
• Travel and miscellaneous expenses
• System configuration layout drawing and connection diagram.