- Signal Booster - 900/1800MHz - 5000 SQM - 75 Users
Signal Booster - 900/1800MHz - 5000 SQM - 75 Users
Tested and approved for Voice on 02, Vodafone, Tesco mobile, Lebara, EE & Virgin Voice & 4G.
The Powermax repeater kit is priced to sell. The amazing kit is GUARANTEED to give your property a huge boost in signal! Boosting coverage to full bars in areas, up to 5000 m2
The Powermax works on the 900/1800MHz. cellular frequency. The repeater will give you guaranteed coverage for your home, office, cabin, warehouse or facility. Money back guarantee with this product if you are not satisfied.
This kit comes complete with everything you need to increase signal strength and stop dropped calls. Designed to be self-installed and comes with 100% free technical support and is shipped from the UK.
- All UK gsm voice networks (excludes Three)
- EE 4G & LTE*
- 75 dB gain
- Coverage up to 5000 m2
- Full indoor coverage.
- Supports 75 simultaneous users
- Money Back Guarantee
**4G must be available in the area in order to work.
The kit is designed for medium sized coverage areas and to be self-installed in under 15 minutes. The Powermax kit has been successfully and easily installed in all types of application areas including homes, basements, offices, warehouses and larger buildings.
The installation process involves placement outdoors of the external donor antenna which captures the signal and provides input to the repeater amplifier. Connecting this cable to the amplifier, which increases the signal strength before re-broadcasting, a clear and powerful signal inside.
Boost bars, extend range and stop dropped calls today!
The Powermax repeater kit comes complete with
- Powermax Repeater
- High gain external antenna
- 10 m cable to connect Repeater to antenna
- AC/DC main power supply (230/110V - 12V DC)
- Indoor Aerial
- Installation manual
- 12 Months Warranty
- 30day Money Back Guarantee
- Technical Specifications
- Gain ( dB) Uplink Gp≥65, Downlink Gp≥70 Pass band ripple ≤5dB Guard band rejection (BW-60dB)≤42MHz, (BW-70dB)≤45MHz I/O impedance 50Ω/N connector I/O return loss ≤-8dB Export power (Po) ≥27dBm Intermodulation Attenuation: ≤-40dBc (Po=13dBm) Transmission Delay ≤0.5μs Ambient temperature -10℃～50℃ Power supply AC110～220V + - 10% Connector Mode N/K for both in-out antenna socket Dimension 235 x 178 x 25 mm